Thursday, February 5, 2009

That Girl Can Sang!

Bedford-Stuyvesant, MO. Girlfriend, I am here to tell you, that girl can saaaaang! I was like, uh-uh when I saw her all gettin up on stage? At kareoke? She had all Baby Phat an shit so we was like aw no you don't girl! No you don't! An I was like all nuh-uh when I saw her all singing Whitney? So we was clownin- we was like, ready to git ya-know? We was like nuh-uh- awwww hell no. An the song's all startin an shit an we like bustin up an she starts all singin like and I'm all like, girlfriend, that girl can saaaaaaaaang! We was like damn an she was all tha's right an I was like yaknow? So we start waving cel phones and shit and she just like uh-huh, tha's right an we was like awww yeah! So Laquanda goes up next an is jus all like, "Fuck it."

No comments: